Please Note: our Framing Shop will be closed for two weeks 19 August – 2 September 2014.
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
Peacock Visual Arts programmes its activities 6 to 18 months in advance and incoming proposals are considered for the next available slot which at this time will be the 2013/14 programming year.
Please ensure that you include your name and contact details on your proposal as well as on any visual support material.
Proposals must be limited to the following:
- Your name, contact details
- Biography (100 words max. Additional CV is optional)
- Project description (250 words max)
- Schedule outline (Note desired date of presentation if any and any other relevant key dates)
- Preliminary budget outline
- Reason for approaching Peacock Visual Arts (e.g. How does your project relate to our vision? 150 words max)
- Visual support material (e.g. CDs, DVDs. Supply no more than six examples)
The focus of our projects is described in our artistic policy.
All proposals are reviewed by Peacock Visual Arts curatorial team bimonthly.
BECOME A FRIEND OF PEACOCK
By joining the Friends of Peacock network, you will enjoy a variety of benefits in relation to exhibitions and events and special offers within our workshops and printstore. All this for as little as fifteen pounds a year! Join now and become a Peacock patron today. Click here for more information and to sign up!
At Peacock Visual Arts we always need volunteers to help out in all aspects of our work, from serving drinks at events, to assisting artists in realising their projects. We also regularly need volunteers to help us distributing publicity material (posters/flyers) across Aberdeen city centre. If you are interested we'd love to hear from you!
Internships are an ideal way to gain work experience in contemporary arts. Whether you want to contribute to our work as part of a course, or on your own initiative, just get in touch with any of our team or send an email to email@example.com. We can't promise we have a placement available at all times, but we will certainly do our best.
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
Be the first to know what's happening by
subscribing to our e-mailing list to receive:
- Monthly newsletter
- Invitations to special events and exhibition openings